Sunday, May 18, 2014

Southeast, AK for the Alaska Marine Highway System


Tomorrow morning, I will be heading to Ketchikan, in Southeast Alaska for two weeks, photographing for the Alaska Marine Highway System! I am honored, thrilled and excited to hit the ground running, photographing everything the Marine Highway has to offer. I love Southeast. I have been to Southeast many times in the last 9 years of my career, but not extensively since the summer of 2007, when I was the photographer for the Alaska Travel Industry Association. I photographed for three weeks in Southeast for ATIA. But, as you can imagine, I am pretty excited to dig deeper into this beautiful part of Alaska. But, as you can also imagine, leaving home for two weeks and missing A&E is never easy either. Wish me luck and I will be posting as much as I can from the road (or Sea) as I can! Pray for good weather and calm waters!

No comments: