Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I AM ALASKAN The Exhibit at The Alaska Humanities Forum - Part 2


First of all, thanks to everyone who made it to my opening on Friday! In November of 2013, we had the first book signing and exhibit for I AM ALASKAN at the Alaska Native Arts Foundation. And on Friday, at The Alaska Humanities Forum we celebrated the I AM ALASKAN one year anniversary. For anyone that missed the opening and still want to see the exhibit, it will be on display until December, 10th. On display is 17 20x20 images and 5 35x35 images printed special just for this show. I hope you get to see it! Below is the Alaska Humanities Forum address and hours. Thanks again to everyone who came out to see the exhibit and a big thanks to Christina Barber at the Alaska Humanities Forum for putting this all together. Cheers!

The Alaska Humanities Forum
161 E. 1st Avenue, Door 15
Anchorage, AK 99501
Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM



No comments: