Sunday, October 26, 2014

I AM ALASKAN The Exhibit at The Alaska Humanities Forum - Part 1


I am happy to announce that on November 14th, The Alaska Humanities Forum will be hosting the one-year anniversary exhibit of I AM ALASKAN. I AM ALASKAN was released on October 15th, 2013, and the book's first exhibit and book signing at the Alaska Native Arts Foundation followed shortly thereafter in November 2013.

Considering that the entire project started in 2011 with a conversation with the Alaska Humanities Forum in the best restaurant in NYC, Prune , I think it's perfect that we get to celebrate the book's birthday in the place where its production began.  (If only Prune could cater in AK, it would be absolutely perfect.)

I hope you get to join us! Stay tuned for more updates on the dedicated I AM ALASKAN blog here!

No comments: