Monday, August 12, 2013

August Travels

Honored to be invited on a seal hunt in Barrow, AK.
Photo By Joe Sage

On the shore line of New Stuyahok. 
Photo By Tamar Ben-Yosef

Alaska is a big state. I often wonder if I can ever make it to every town and village this amazing state has to offer in my life time. Probably not, but here is a list of the villages I got to visit in the last two weeks, photographing for some amazing projects and clients. Barrow, Nuiqsut, Wainwright, Dillingham, Chignik Lake, Perryville, Egegik, New Stuyahok and Ekwok. All of these villages were unique and amazing to photograph. I love going from village to village and seeing what connection each one of them has to the land. I look forward to sharing the photos in the near future! As of right now, I am back in Anchorage, enjoying time with my loves Ash and Elliott (For another 3 hours, Ash is going on an assignment in Bethel, AK) and getting ready for the next leg of the project in Barrow next week! #StayHungry

No comments: