Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's New

 Kikkan Randall
 Kikkan Randall a couple hundred feet away. 
 Imagine me up there with the camera below. 
 Oscar's 500mm Hasselblad lens I borrowed for the Kikkan shoot. 
 Poet Joan Kane 
Joans son helping me out. 
© 2012 Brian Adams

This week, I was honored to photograph poet Joan Kane and Olympian Kikkan Randall for my upcoming book, scheduled for release in the fall of 2013. In less than three weeks, I will be turning over all the images and text to the publisher for the final board approval! I am so excited for everyone I have photographed over the last seven years of freelancing to see this project come together. I love Alaska and Alaskans, and I hope that that can be seen through the images. More soon!

1 comment:

Walker said...

All I can say is: stoked!