Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas photos



This year, I was asked by quite a few people to take their Christmas card photo, but the Poes were the only ones to pull through. I think they went about it the right way by not over-thinking it. They called me on a Friday and asked me to shoot on Saturday.
Nice and simple.

Bob Poe is a Democrat in Anchorage, Alaska and is running for Governor in 2010. Bob's wife, Terzah, works with Shell Oil, where we met on a shoot I did for Shell in Barrow, Alaska earlier this year. (Photos from that trip and be seen here. )



In my personal life, it has been fun spending the last few days really getting into the Christmas spirt. Ashley and I went and bought a Christmas tree yesterday and decorated it with all the trimmings, and I am planning on putting up the lights on the house today.
Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: