Saturday, March 7, 2009

iditarod 2009

iditarod 2009
Hasselblad 501cm, 80mm,50mm,150mm, Mamiya 7 and pearl.

I felt like I haven't blogged in a long time so I figured I would show you what I am packing for shooting the Iditarod tomorrow. This is the first year I am shooting it for myself. In the past I was always shooting for someone else and I always had to keep them in mind. But not this year! I get to shoot it anyway I want too. So I am only packing medium format gear.... and a cat named pearl. I like the idea of getting close to the mushers and this gear will make me do that. The longest lens I will have is my hasselblad 150mm {in 35mm is about 85mm}. So it will force me to get close and be accurate. Everything I like about photography!! I will also have my good friend Kyra Rice's Mayiya 7 out there with me. So wish me luck and hopefully I will have something to post mid week.

No comments: