Friday, June 1, 2018

Cordova Film



© 2018 Brian Adams 

Last week, I got to spend a few days in Cordova, Alaska shooting for Recover Alaska. It was a beautiful trip and I got to spend time with a lot of wonderful people. One of those wonderful people was my friend Eric Carpenter (pictured above). Eric and I grew up skateboarding together in Anchorage and it was the first time in years, that we got to sit down and catch up with a cup of coffee. Eric has been commercial fishing out of Cordova and just bought a new boat in October. So happy to see people I care about, doing what they love in Alaska. 

3 comments:

Sahu photographer said...

This article is extremely useful and interesting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.

keep updating.....!

best Wedding photographer in lucknow

Candid photographer in Lucknow

best Photographer in Lucknow

New sahu studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New sahu studio said...

Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
Miniature Photography in Lucknow
Documentry Films photographer in Lucknow