Monday, November 2, 2015

I AM INUIT




All Photos © Brian Adams

I am extremely happy to announce that one week ago today, I AM INUIT was launched. I haven't talked much about I AM INUIT on this blog, but it is a project I started shooting for in mid 2015, with The Inuit Circumpolar Council I AM INUIT is project that seeks to connect the world with Alaskan Inuit (Inupiat, Yup'ik, Cup'ik and St. Lawrence Island Yupik) and the Arctic, through common humanity. It is a project that I am honored to be a part of, and I hope you will all follow. Over the next year I will be visiting somewhere around 20 villages {and possibly more} in Alaska, and as of right now, I have visited Nome, Bethel, Quinhagak, Teller, Kotzebue and Shungnak for the project. I will be posting one photo and quote everyday on the following social media and dedicated website:

@iaminuit {Instagram}
Facebook
Tumblr 
Twitter

No comments: