Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014


 Skate Land, Anchorage, AK.  
On the Alaska Marine Highway in Southeast, Alaska. 
Anchorage, AK.
 Will and Sam Ingram in Anchorage, AK. 

 Potters Marsh, Anchorage, AK. 
 Tim Easton in Anchorage, AK. 
 Preston Pollard in downtown LA. 
 Yelapa, Mexico. 
Master Carver, Nathan Jackson in Sitka, AK.
 Yelapa, Mexico. 
 Juneau, AK. 
Barrow, AK.
The Whalers, Barrow, AK. 
Alaska from the highway.
Artist Amy Meisner, Anchorage, AK. 
For Al Jazeera in Anchorage, AK. 
Ted Kim, Anchorage, AK. 

All Photos © 2014 Brian Adams

2014 was probably the busiest year of my career. So this year, I decided just to share 20 of my favorite film photos of the year. Some were taken for work, and some were taken just for myself. Cheers to 2014, and I am truly looking forward to 2015.

1 comment:

james said...

I love the stop sign! All very nice work. Good luck for 2015!