Monday, September 15, 2014

Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital - Install









© 2014 Brian Adams

Some of you may remember, around this time of year, last year, I spent a lot of time up in the Barrow region. I was commissioned to photograph for the new Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital. I am so pleased to say, the images are up north and currently being installed! This weekend, I headed to Barrow and was present for the installation of the larger pieces and was also there photographing for the hospitals image bank. It was a good time. I am so happy with how the larger pieces came out, thanks to our local printers at Graphic Works and especially Victor who flew up to Barrow to install the work.  Thanks Victor! Altogether we had five large panels custom built by Graphic Works and 55 classically framed and matted pieces that were also custom built by the awesome team at Blaines Art Supply in Anchorage, AK. The amount of team work that went into this large project was amazing and I couldn't have come together so smoothly with out Barrows own Angela S. Cox and her wonderful team at ASNA. A big heart felt thank you to Angela and ASNA. Cheers!

No comments: