Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dillingham, AK - Bristol Bay

Togiak, AK.
Twin Hills, AK.
April Frame in Dillingham, AK.
Our driver in Manokotak, AK.
Togiak, AK. 
Twin Hills, AK.
Manokotak, AK.
Togiak clinic. 
An Apayo murel in Dillingham, AK! 
Tamar Ben-Yosef of Thompson & Co. in Dillingham, AK.
April Frame getting some help from a passer buyer in Dillingham, AK. 
 April Frame, Tamar Ben-Yosef, and Tara Stevens getting ready to fly to our first village of the day. 

All Photos © 2013 Brian Adams

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last blog post. I am sorry about that; time has been flying for the Adams family. Work has been great for all of us, and I will try to catch you all up on some recent projects.

I will start by sharing a few photos from my trip to Dillingham for The Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation. We filmed and photographed the hospital in Dillingham as well as BBAHC clinics in three other surrounding villages, and I was so happy--as I often am in rural AK--to be in what I feel is the real Alaska. And with great people; I traveled with the talented filmmaker April Frame and our awesome team from Thompson & Co.

As an Anchorage-based Alaskan photographer, I couldn't ask for a better client in Alaska. The locals were wonderful to work with, and the locations were truly amazing. Bristol Bay has soul. The project is still in the works so stay tuned for more!

No comments: