Saturday, April 7, 2012

What's New

© 2012 Brian Adams

This week has been a busy one for the Adams family, so I apologize for the lack of blog posts written by me on this blog and Brian & Ash. But be sure to check out Ash's finely detailed post about Elliott's birth on Brian & Ash. Next week, I will be posting my view and feelings of the birthing process, our pregnancy, and our son's birth. So, stay tuned! We have many photos and words to come!

Above are a few photos of what we have been up to. Days after Elliott was born, we moved into a new apartment located in the wonderful neighborhood of Bootleggers' Cove in downtown Anchorage. So as you can imagine, we have been pretty busy getting to know and love our beautiful boy Elliott while orchestrating a move at the same time! But, Ash and I never forget to keep making photos, taking walks, writing, and, most importantly, loving each other and our time together. More soon, friends!

No comments: