Monday, November 21, 2011

Complete.

© 2011 Brian Adams

After five weeks of filming and photographing, on Friday the 18th, we finished production (the filming portion, anyways) for The Frozen Ground. I am honored to have been a part of such a fine camera crew, including Patrick Murguia, Jacques Jouffret, John T. Connor, Michael Svitak, Steven L. Rychetnik, Steve Wolfe, Garret Curtis, April Frame, and Cody Lawhorn. I can't wait to see the film and I'm excited to see how my photographs are used in promotions!

It was five weeks of very long days, but I'm glad; I was able to learn a lot, and my appreciation for filmmaking has deepened greatly.

That being said, I am happy to be home with my lovely wife, Ash. The photograph above is from a wintry sub-zero walk through the woods the day after the film wrapped. Complete.


2 comments:

Robbie Graham said...

Brian -
I'm glad it went so very well.
robbie

brian said...

Me too! :) Thanks so much again, Robbie!!!