Saturday, September 4, 2010

New York, It's ON {Text by Ash Adams}






Photos © 2010 Brian Adams
Brian and I have been in Brooklyn, NY now for a full five days, and in that time, we've covered a lot of ground. Earlier in the week, I attended my first graduate classes, all of which were stimulating and exciting; I am doing something I've wanted to do for a while, and it feels good. I could not be more appreciative to have such loving support from such an amazing person--Brian, you are my rock.

In between applying for jobs, setting up appointments for next week, and enjoying time with old friends in our new city, we've tasted the new flavors of our local cafes, explored the beautiful Prospect Park that's just a block from our apartment, perused our local Farmer's market, and tried to stay cool in the very un-Alaskan summer heat. In all, it's been a good week, and although there are stresses and so much to be done, Brian and I know one thing for sure: New York, it's on.

1 comment:

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.