Saturday, July 18, 2009

"things i like about texas" a new zine by allison v. smith



Today was an exciting day. I received Allison V. Smith's newest zine in the mail. The zine is named "Things I Like About Texas". This is Allison's third zine. This one is a collection of photographs all shot with 35mm cameras. One thing I noticed and really enjoyed is all the photos were taken horizontally. A couple of my favorites were "shotgun" and "loco mariachi".
The zine is printed on a beautiful matt paper and comes with a couple AVS stickers. If you were lucky enough the first 30 or so zines came with a little 5-7 print.
She is selling them fast! There were only 250 of them made and I got 156, so get on it. You can order them from her blog here
http://www.superficialsnapshots.blogspot.com/
and they are only $23.00!

AVS stuff.
www.allisonvsmith.net/
www.superficialsnapshots.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/allisonvsmith/

No comments: